103 Totara Road, Miramar
- Building Size: 170sqm more or less
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Built In: 1930s
Sunny Home, Location and Magic….
SOLD. A fantastic 1930s character weatherboard home in a magical Miramar location. Bathed in sunshine and natural light, you’ll love the versatile and comfortable living spaces – perfect for today’s busy families, professionals, extended family, guests or ideal to work from home.
The multi-purpose layout offers :
– Three bedrooms plus office/rumpus option, two living spaces and two modern bathrooms – spread over two levels.
– Modern spacious kitchen – watch the children play
– Open plan living and easy flow to sunny deck and landscaped section
– Sunny north/west facing with a fantastic calming outlook over Miramar and beyond
– Gas central heating plus three heat pumps for cosy winter warmth
– Child friendly section with colourful play-fort to enjoy
– Two sheds for excellent storage options
– Drive-on with off street carparking
The cleverly landscaped grounds provide a choice of outdoor spaces to enjoy a laid-back break in the sun, and a child friendly section to play in. The location is close to The Larder cafe, Weta Studios, Miramar North school, Montessori, Kindy, and transport, with Miramar shops not far away.
If you are looking for sun, location and magic; then come and view 103 Totara Road. You will love it.
View anytime during the week by appointment, call Trish Harrison 0274922352 to arrange a time, or come to our Open Homes.
103 Totara Road Miramar
Agent(s) for this listing
Office: +64 4 973 7088
Mobile: 027 492 2352
Office: +64 4 479 6326
Mobile: 027 223 6584