SOLD – 23 Ellesmere Avenue, Miramar
- Building Size: 140m2 more or less
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- 3 Garage
- Parking: Single
- Built In: 1920-29
SOLD – Charm and Character – Sunny Miramar
Move straight in and enjoy this gorgeous character 1920s family home located in popular Ellesmere Avenue. Inviting from the moment you step in the front door through to the spacious living area, and out to the sunny established rear garden. Renovated with thought and flair, this is a home bound to steal your heart.
– Three double bedrooms with wardrobes
– Separate office, workroom or guest option, with flow to garden
– Spacious open plan living area with cosy gas fire, and flow to garden
– Modern kitchen with breakfast bar – the hub of the home
– Full modern bathroom, plus a second toilet
– Separate laundry room
– Indoor/outdoor flow to a garden and deck area – bathed in sun
– Single garage with auto door, plus additional off street car parking
This great property is ideally located on the flat and handy to all Miramar has to offer.
You will love it…..
Call to view by appointment anytime with the exclusive agents Trish Harrison and Helen Flynn Tel: 027 4922352 or open homes Thursday 1 – 2pm and Sunday 1 – 2pm.
Tenders close 1pm Wednesday 31 July 2019.
FeaturesCharacterInternal Garage AccessModern kitchenOff street car parkingOffice / StudySingle level
23 Ellesmere Avenue, Miramar
Agent(s) for this listing
Office: +64 4 973 7088
Mobile: 027 492 2352
Office: +64 4 479 6326
Mobile: 027 223 6584